The following transforms are available:
- Combo is used as a shortcut notation for many common operations.
- Include can be used to select files to operate on.
- Exclude can be used to select files to operate on.
- Merge allows working on subsets of inputs and gathering the results at the end.
- Chain lets you apply several transforms in sequence using function composition.
- Let introduces new scoped variables to the model.
- ReplaceText can be used to perform simple token replacement in text files.
- RewritePath allows moving files around using regex rules.
- OpenRewriteRecipe applies Rewrite recipes such as package rename.
- YTT runs the
ytt tool on its input files and gathers the result.
- UseEncoding sets the encoding to use when handling files as text.
- UniquePath is used to decide what to do when several files end up on the same path.