👉 This article assumes AppSSO is installed on your TAP cluster. To install AppSSO, refer to the instructions in Install AppSSO.
In this section, you will:
- Get an overview of AppSSO
- Set up your first authorization server, and validate that it is running
- Expose it over HTTP through an HTTPProxy, and validate it can be reached
- Provision a ClientRegistration, and validate it is working
- Deploy an application that uses the provisioned ClientRegistration to enable SSO
✅ Once you have completed the above steps, you can continue by securing a Workload.