You must configure the IIS SSL server certificate for the Horizon FLEX server to ensure secure communication between the Horizon FLEX client and the Horizon FLEX server.
Note: If setting up certificates for Horizon FLEX virtual machines, make sure the Horizon FLEX server IIS SSL server certificate is included in the certificate list.
- Install Mirage for Horizon FLEX. See Installing and Configuring Mirage Components for the Horizon FLEX Server.
- Install the Server SSL Certificate on the Mirage server. See the Mirage documentation at https://www.vmware.com/support/pubs/mirage_pubs.html
- Open IIS Manager.
- Navigate to the root node, the connection node defined for the Mirage server.
- On the Mirage Home page under IIS, double click Server Certificates.
The IIS SSL server certificates window opens.
- Click Import in the right column.
This step imports the created SSL certificate and assigns a key to identify the certificate.
- Select VMware Mirage Management Web Site and click Edit Bindings in the right column.
- Set the HTTPS port to use your Horizon FLEX server certificate and click OK.