Each product in the Horizon FLEX package has certain system requirements.
To determine the appropriate Horizon FLEX Client version for end users, see the Horizon FLEX release notes.
- Horizon FLEX Server and Mirage Server Requirements
- For more information, see Horizon FLEX Server System Requirements.
- Mirage for Horizon FLEX
- The system requirements for Horizon FLEX 1.12 are the same as for Mirage 5.9.1. See the Mirage documentation at https://www.vmware.com/support/pubs/mirage_pubs.html.
- Horizon FLEX Client for Mac
- Fusion Pro is the Horizon FLEX Client for Mac for Horizon FLEX .
- For Fusion Pro hardware and software requirements, see the VMware Horizon FLEX Client User Guide.
- Horizon FLEX Client for Windows
- Workstation Player is the Horizon FLEX Client for Windows for Horizon FLEX. For more information about Workstation Player, see the Workstation Player for Windows documentation at https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-Workstation-Player/index.html .
- For Workstation Player hardware and software requirements, see the VMware Horizon FLEX Client User Guide.
- Workstation Pro
- You can use Workstation Pro to create and open a source virtual machine, but Workstation Pro cannot download a Horizon FLEX virtual machine.
- Workstation Pro is not included in the Horizon FLEX installation package.
- For Workstation Pro hardware and software requirements, see the Workstation Pro documentation at https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-Workstation-Pro/index.html.