This document provides basic information about using Fusion Pro. You can find more information about using Fusion Pro at the following self-help sources.
- The complete Fusion documentation set, including release notes, is at https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-Fusion/index.html.
- The Fusion Learning Center has video tutorials, FAQs, community forums, and more to help you get up and running with Fusion Pro. In Fusion Pro, click .
- Self-paced video tutorials and answers to frequently asked questions are available through the VMware support portal at http://www.vmware.com/go/fusionsupport. Use the Advanced Help tab to view the list of tutorials.
- Join the Fusion Community at http://www.vmware.com/go/fusionforums to exchange information, questions, and comments to get the most out of Fusion Pro.
- To find information on a specific problem you encounter, select VMware Fusion in the product list and search for your problem by key word at http://kb.vmware.com.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, go to http://www.vmware.com/products/fusion/faqs.html.