The VMware vRealize Operations Manager Management Pack for vRealize Network Insight consists of a PAK file that contains default alerts and notifications for the objects that the solution identifies.
Download the PAK file for VMware vRealize Operations Management Pack for vRealize Network Insight from VMware Marketplace, and save that PAK file to a temporary folder on your local system.
- Log in to the vRealize Operations Manager user interface with administrator privileges.
- In the menu, select Administration, and in the left pane select Solutions.
- On the Repository tab, click Add/Upgrade.
- Browse to locate the temporary folder and select the PAK file.
- Click Upload.
The upload might take several minutes.
- Read and accept the EULA, and click Next.
Installation details appear in the window during the process.
- When the installation is completed, click Finish.
What to do next
Configure the Management Pack for vRealize Network Insight.