After the installation, configure an instance for this management pack.
- On the menu, click Administration.
- In the left pane, expand Solutions and click Other Accounts.
- Under Other Accounts, click the Add Account icon.
- Configure the adapter instance.
Option Description Display Name A name for the adapter instance. Description (Optional) The description of the adapter instance. Credential Select the credential you want to use to sign on to the environment from the drop-down menu. To add new credentials to access the environment of this management pack, click the plus sign.
Provide the HTTP proxy details in the following text boxes if you want to set up this management pack adapter instance on vRealize Operations Manager with no Internet access.
- Credential Name. The name by which you are identifying the configured credentials.
- CSP Refresh token. A CSP Refresh token. For details on generating a refresh token, see Generating CSP Refresh Token.
- Proxy HostName
- Proxy Port
- Proxy user name
- Proxy Password
- Proxy Domain
To initiate the authentication request to the CSP authentication service, click Test Connection.
- Click Save Settings.
The adapter instance is added to the list.
- In the menu, click Administration, and then in the left pane, click .
- Edit the Enable Standard Certificate Validation setting value to enabled.
What to do next
Verify that the adapter is configured and collecting data by viewing application-related data.