VMware vRealize Operations Management Pack for Horizon | 22 APR 2021 | Build 17912976
What's in the Release NotesThe release notes cover the following topics:
With the vRealize Operations Management Pack for Horizon, you can monitor the performance and capacity of the remote desktops and applications in the data center and managed services of Horizon.
vRealize Operations Management Pack for Horizon includes a broad set of simple to use but customizable dashboards to get you started with monitoring your VMware Horizon environment. Each set of dashboards is complemented with a series of out-of-the-box customizable alerts to further assist with your operational awareness. Each has a purpose and there is minimal overlap, as they form one continuum. It’s a way for system to communicate with the user. Tasks that are performed through alerts, should be done through dashboard to avoid Alert Storm. Reports should be kept minimal as they are not interactive and the information is not timely
The Horizon 1.1 Management Pack includes the new Horizon Availability dashboard. Use this dashboard to view the availability and check the status of RDS farms, RDS Hosts, Application Pool and VDI Pools. The dashboard also provides information about error states for RDS farms, RDS Hosts, and Pods. You can view the status of gateways that are connected to the connection servers in your environment.
The Horizon 1.1 Management Pack includes the following new alerts.
- Notification Event Alert on GET API Failure on object Collection
- Notification Event Alert on Pod for collection failures
- Notification Event Alert on Help desk API Failure
- Notification Event Alert on relationship Failure
- Notification Event Alert on Version Issues.
- Data collection failed on the Horizon Connection Server
- Horizon adapter collection time is going beyond default threshold limit.
- Average Application Session Helpdesk API response time above threshold.
- Average VDI session Helpdesk API response time above threshold.
- Average RDS desktop Session Helpdesk API response time above threshold.
For compatibility between products, please refer to the VMware Product Interoperability Matrices.