Use this dashboard to view the availability and check the status of RDS farms, RDS Hosts, Application Pool and VDI Pools. The dashboard also provides information about error states for RDS farms, RDS Hosts, and Pods. You can view the status of gateways that are connected to the connection servers in your environment.
This dashboard is designed to work with the existing vSphere and vSAN configuration dashboards and has similar design. It does not duplicate vSphere and vSAN objects. Use the vSphere and vSAN equivalent dashboards to their configuration.
How to Use the Dashboard
The dashboard is organized into five sections for the ease of use. All sections display the relevant information. You do not have to select any object to filter.
- This section uses a pie chart to show whether the RDS Farm, RDS Hosts, Application Pool, and VDI Pools are enabled or not.
- This section uses a pie chart to show whether the RDS Hosts is in an error state or not.
- You can also check whether the agents in an RDS host are reachable or not.
- The VDI pools widget displays whether provisioning is enabled or not.
- You can view the name of the Pod which has error, along with the desktop state, and total number of desktops.
- You can check the name of RDS farms which have errors, you can also identify whether the Agent is Unreachable, error type is Provisioning error, and the error state of the Hosts.
- You can view the name of the VDI Pools which has error, along with the desktop count.
- This section uses a pie chart to show whether the gateway is UP or DOWN.
- You can check the status of Blast Secure Gateway, PCoIP Gateway, and Security Gateway.
- You can check the number of LDAP Replication Servers in error state.
- Check whether the Connection Servers are enabled or not.
- You can check the Connections Server status.
- Check whether Connections Server has a valid certificate or not.