Datacenter KPI (%) Under Performance is Shown as Empty
The data center KPI metric is empty.
- If the datacenter KPI is empty then check whether the following metrics are collected or not for the desktop session:
- Memory - Free Memory, Page In Rate, Contention
- CPU - Usage, Ready, IO Wait, CPU Queue, Co-stop
- Disk - Latency, Disk Queue
- If the above metrics do not exist then check the underlying VM has the following metrics or not:
- Guest - Free Memory, Page In Rate per second, CPU Queue, Disk Queue
- Memory - Contention
- Virtual Disk - Aggregate of all Instances, Total Latency
- CPU - Usage, Ready, IO Wait, Co-stop
- If not, then it will show data center KPI metric value has empty.