VMware vRealize Operations Management Pack for Horizon | 17 JUN 2021 | Build 18124550
What's in the Release NotesThe release notes cover the following topics:
With the vRealize Operations Management Pack for Horizon, you can monitor the performance and capacity of the remote desktops and applications in the data center and managed services of Horizon.
vRealize Operations Management Pack for Horizon includes a broad set of simple to use but customizable dashboards to get you started with monitoring your VMware Horizon environment. Each set of dashboards is complemented with a series of out-of-the-box customizable alerts to further assist with your operational awareness. Each has a purpose and there is minimal overlap, as they form one continuum. It’s a way for system to communicate with the user. Tasks that are performed through alerts, should be done through dashboard to avoid Alert Storm. Reports should be kept minimal as they are not interactive and the information is not timely
The Horizon versions on end points that are supported by vRealize Operations Management Pack for Horizon 1.2:
- 8.3 (Horizon 2106)
The vRealize Operations Management Pack for Horizon 1.2 includes the following new alerts.
- Notification Event Alert on Pod for Collection Failures.
- Notification Event Alert on Help desk API Failure.
- Notification Event Alert on relationship Failure.
- Notification Event Alert on Configuration Issue.
- Notification Event Alert on Version Issues.
- Notification Event Alert on GET API Failure on Object Collection.
For compatibility between products, please refer to the VMware Product Interoperability Matrices.
- VDI Pool from other vCenter Server which share the same vCenter are taken into count
When you have a vCenter Server CS1 that has two vCenters registered as VC1 and VC2 and you have another vCenter Server CS2 that has VC2 registered with the server, then if you look at the dashboard, the VDI pool objects of CS2 are listed under CS1 Horizon Pod objects, which is incorrect.
- Issues observed on Summary page of the Horizon adapter objects
In the Summary page of the Application Pool Object, the performance across Sessions widget is empty. The summary page always shows No Data to display for all the Application pool objects.