vRealize Operations Management Pack for Container Monitoring consists of a PAK file. You can install the vRealize Operations Management Pack for Container Monitoring to monitor cluster activity, pods, and containers.
- Verify that you have the latest version of the management pack with administrator privileges.
- Install the cAdvisor DaemonSet on the cluster. Based on the Kubernetes settings, you must create a cAdvisor YAML definition. For more information, see cAdvisor YAML Definition.
- Log in to the vRealize Operations Manager with administrator privileges.
- In the menu, select Administration and in the left pane select .
- On the Repository tab, click Add/Upgrade.
- Browse to locate the temporary folder and select the PAK file.
- Click Upload.
The upload might take several minutes.
- Read and accept the EULA, and click Next.
- When the vRealize Operations Management Pack for Container Monitoring is installed, click Finish.