For the on-premises deployment of vRealize Operations managed by end users, the vRealize Operations Management Pack for Kubernetes must be downloaded and installed on this instance. This can be done in a few simple steps.
- Verify that you have the latest version of the management pack and the management pack is compatible with your version of vRealize Operations.
- Ensure that you have the privileges to install a management pack.
- Download the PAK file for the management pack from VMware Marketplace.
- Log in to the vRealize Operations with administrator privileges.
- In the menu, select Administration and in the left pane select .
- On the Repository tab, click Add/Upgrade.
- Browse to locate the temporary folder and select the PAK file.
- Click Upload.
The upload might take several minutes.
- Read and accept the EULA, and click Next.
- When vRealize Operations Management Pack for Kubernetes is installed, click Finish.
You can now configure this integration from the Administrator > Other Accounts section.