You can use SSH to access the Windows Worker Node and use its CLI to perform the following actions. This is optional.
- Use Secure Shell (SSH) to access the Proxy or Jumper.
- In the Tanzu Kubernetes Grid Integrated Edition Management Console web user interface, find the metadata for Ops Manager VM SSH Private Key.
- Copy the metadata, save the ssh key to a file in the proxy server, and name the file as om.key.
chmod 400 om.key ssh -i om.key ubuntu@opsman-IP-address
- In Tanzu Kubernetes Grid Integrated Edition Management Console web user interface, find the metadata for BOSH CLI invocation from Ops Manager and copy the metadata.
- In proxy/jumper where you have ssh to opsman, run the metadata copied in the previous step with the virtual machines, using the following command.
BOSH_CLIENT=ops_manager BOSH_CLIENT_SECRET=Kz-vugbWBU-jo9y5BIfD5X3kd7CtM1fp BOSH_ENVIRONMENT=126.96.36.199 BOSH_CA_CERT=/var/tempest/workspaces/default/root_ca_certificate bosh vms
- Get the deployment name and worker node name from the previous step, and run the metadata copied in step 5 with
bosh -d <deployment-name> ssh <win-worker-name>appended to it.