The Epic Management Pack for Care Systems Analytics is installed using a .pak file.
- Log in to vRealize Operations as an admin user.
From the top navigation bar, select Administration. In the left panel, the default Solutions view will be selected. In the right panel, click the Add icon.Note: If you are using vROps 7.5, Solutions will have two subcategories: Configuration and Repository. Select Repository and scroll down to Other Management Packs and select Add a Management Pack to install a new management pack. Refer to the second screenshot below if needed.
vROps versions 7 and lower:
vROps version 7.5:
- The Add Solution window will appear. Browse to the location of the saved .pak file, then click Upload.
- Click Next when the upload has finished.
- Read and accept the End User License Agreement (EULA), then click Next.
- Click Finish when the installation process is complete.
What to do next
- If you have existing historical data, you can load that before Creating an Adapter Instance (Care Systems Analytics). See: Loading Historical Data (Care Systems Analytics).