Updated on:11 APR 2019
VMware vRealize Operations Management Pack for NSX-T | 11 APR 2019 | Build 13061201
What's in the Release NotesThe release notes cover the following topics:
- VMware vRealize Operations Management pack for NSX-T provides inventory monitoring of the following NSX-T resources:
- Controller clusters
- Edge clusters
- Logical routers
- Transport zones and Transport nodes
- Load balancers
- Management services
- File system usage metrics for individual nodes in the controller cluster
- Number of bytes transmitted/received
- Packet drop metrics for the ethernet interfaces.
- More than 10 out of the box alerts for management services, logical switches, edge nodes, and other services.
For compatibility between products, please refer to the VMware Product Interoperability Matrices.
- Openstack's NSX-T upgrade fails if you first install the Management Pack for NSX-T on vRealize Operations Manager
If vRealize Operations Manager is already installed with NSX-T 2.0 MP first, the Openstack MP upgrade fails when we install the Management Pack for Openstack 5.0 on that same vROps setup. Openstack's NSX-T will not display latest details of NSX-T 2.0 as the override fails.
Install the Management Pack for Openstack 5.0 before installing the Management Pack for NSX-T 2.0.
- Management Pack for NSX-T contains the NSS service resource type
The Management Pack for NSX-T display the details of NSS services resources under its inventory. However, the Management Pack for NSX-T does not collect data for NSS services.