After you install the management pack, configure an instance for this management pack with the administrator privileges.
- On the menu, click Administration and in the left pane click Solutions.
- Select NSX-T Management Pack and click the Configure icon.
- Configure the adapter instance.
Option Description Display Name The name for the adapter instance. Description (Optional) The description of the adapter instance. NSX-T Manager Enter the FQDN, the IP address, or the Virtual IP of the NSX-T manager. Credential Select the credential you want to use to sign on to the environment from the drop-down menu. To add new credentials to access the NSX-T environment , click the plus sign.
- Credential Name. The name by which you are identifying the configured credentials.
- User Name. The user name of the NSX-T instance.
- Password. The password of the NSX-T instance.
- Click Test Connection to validate the connection.
- Click Save Settings.
The adapter instance is added to the list.
What to do next
Verify that the adapter is configured and collecting data by viewing application-related data.