The VMware vRealize Operations Management Pack for NSX-T consists of a PAK file that contains default dashboards for the objects that the solution identifies.
- Download the PAK file for VMware vRealize Operations Management Pack for NSX-T from VMware Marketplace, and save that PAK file to a temporary folder on your local system.
- Log in to the vRealize Operations Manager user interface with administrator privileges.
- In the left pane of vRealize Operations Manager, click the Administration icon and click Solutions.
- On the Solutions tab, click the plus sign.
- Browse to locate the temporary folder and select the PAK file.
- Click Upload. The upload might take several minutes.
- Read and accept the EULA, and click Next. Installation details appear in the window during the process.
- When the installation is completed, click Finish.
What to do next
Configure an adapter instance for the management pack.