The following architecture provides an overview of the deployment process for the vCenter, vCloud Director, and NSX Management Packs. The following architecture provides an overview of integration of Tenant App with vCenter, vCloud Director, and NSX Management Packs.
- vRealize Operations Manager collects resources from vCenter, vCloud Director, and NSX Management Packs using their respective Management Pack plugins and displays it in the vRealize Operations Manager Database.
- vRealize Operations Tenant App for vCloud Director interacts with vRealize Operations Manager using the Suite APIs (internal/external) to collect resources and pricing information.
- A service provider performs configuration actions using the standalone Tenant App UI.
- The tenant can either use vRealize Operations Manager Tenant App Plugin UI or the standalone Tenant App UI.
- All requests from Tenant App for vRealize OperationsvCloud Director are sent through Nginx Forward Proxy and the configuration is as displayed in the Deployment Architecture workflow diagram.