Configure the vCloud Director Tenant UI to allow the tenants to access their organization-specific information.
- For the vCloud Director Tenant UI Plugin to work, ensure that the AMQP server is configured on vCloud Director. For details on configuring AMQP Host, see Install and Configure a RabbitMQ AMQP Broker.
- On the left pane, click .
- Click Configure with VCD Tenant UI.
- Configure the vCloud Director Tenant UI.
Field Description Director Host name Enter the vCloud Director host name. User Name Enter the user name for vCloud Director. Password Enter the password for vCloud Director. AMQP Host Provide the AMQP Host name or IP address information. The host information must be same as the AMQP host that is configured in vCloud Director extensibility settings. AMQP Password Provide the AMQP password. AMQP Port Default is 5672. Provide the AMQP port number. AMQP Virtual Host Provide the virtual host. Retain the AMQP Port / as is. The host information should be similar to the host that is configured in vCloud Director. AMQP user name and Password Provide the AMQP user name and password. AMQP Use SSL Select this option to make an AMQP connection over SSL. Tenant App Proxy The IP address of the vRealize Operations Tenant App for vCloud Director is allocated automatically. If Tenant App is deployed in a private network, you can configure Load Balancer or a proxy to provide public access to Tenant App. In such cases, public address can be mentioned in this text box.
- Click Start.
The services are listed under the Self Health section. You can click the square icon to start action on the selected service.
- On the left pane, click Access Management and enable the plugin access for your organization users.
View Operations Plugin for your organization at https://<vCloud Director IP Address>/tenant/<Organization Name>.