Upgrading the Tenant App to the latest version fails with a Berkely DB error.
When you try to upgrade the Tenant App to the latest version, the upgrade fails with the error, 'Failed to install updates (Error while running installation tests)'.
- Error: rpmdb: BDB0113 Thread/process 2707/139910771108032 failed: BDB1507 Thread died in Berkeley DB library
- Error: db5 error(-30973) from dbenv->failchk: BDB0087 DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error, run database recovery
- Error: cannot open Packages index using db5 - (-30973)
- Error: cannot open Packages database in /var/lib/rpm
This issue is caused when the rpm process accessing Berkeley DB library is interrupted either during the current run or at some other time.
- Move or remove the lock files mv /var/lib/rpm/__db* /tmp/.
- Rebuild the Berkley DB index
rpm --rebuilddb -vv.
- Perform a YUM clean all.
- Update from vami again.