The following procedure is applicable when you have access to the user interface of vRealize Operations Manager. You can install the Management Pack for NSX from the vRealize Operations Manager user interface.
Download and save the PAK file from Marketplace.
- Log in to vRealize Operations Manager user interface with administrator privileges.
- In the menu, select Administration and in the left pane select .
- On the Repository tab, click Add/Upgrade.
- Browse to locate and select the PAK file.
- Click Upload. The upload might take several minutes.
- Read and Accept the EULA and click Next.
Installation details appear in the window during the process.
- When the installation is finished, click Finish.
What to do next
Configure the adapter instance for the management pack.