To deploy a vRealize Operations Tenant App for vCloud Director, you have to download and install the OVF file from the Solution Exchange website. You can install the Tenant App OVF file through vSphere Web Client.
- Ensure that the vRealize Operations Manager is installed and the Tenant App is installed on the internal network same as vRealize Operations Manager.
- Ensure that the correct license key is entered in the vRealize Operations Manager.
Verify that you are connected to a vCenter Server system with a vSphere Web Client, and log in to the vSphere Client.
- Verify that you have a data center created and a host system already added to it.
- From the vSphere Web Client navigator, select the host system in the management vCenter where you want to deploy the OVF file.
- Click the Actions drop-down menu and select Deploy OVF Template.
- From the Deploy OVF Template dialog box, select Local File.
- Click Browse to locate the OVA file that you downloaded from the Product download page and click Next.
- Rename the OVA file and location at which the OVF is deployed and click Next.
- Verify the resource where you want to run the deployed OVF template and click Next.
- Review the template details and click Next.
- Scroll through the License Agreement and click .
- Select a virtual disk format to store the files for the deployed template and click Next.
- Click Browse to select a Destination Network or retain the default destination, and click Next.
- Customize the template by providing the following information.
Option Description vRealize Operations Manager Hostname or IP Address This is a mandatory field. Enter the IP address or the host name of vRealize Operations Manager.Note: If you have provided the host name, ensure that it is resolvable through DNS.
- Click Next.
- Review the settings and click Finish.