You can upgrade the vRealize Operations Tenant App by using a downloadable ISO image.
- Right-click the TenantApp virtual machine and select Edit Settings.
- On the Virtual Hardware tab, select .
- Navigate to the ISO image in the datastore.
- For File Type, select ISO Image and click OK.
- Select the option to connect at power-on and follow the prompts to add the CD/DVD drive to the TenantApp virtual machine.
- Power on the TenantApp virtual machine.
- In a Web browser, log in to the virtual appliance management interface (VAMI). The URL for the VAMI is https:// tenantapp_appliance_address:5480
- Click the Update tab.
- Click Settings, select Use CDROM Updates, and click Save Settings.
- Click Status and click Check Updates. The appliance version appears in the list of available updates.
- Click Install Updates and click OK.
- After the updates install, click the System tab and click Reboot
What to do next
Log out of the TenantApp Client, clear the browser cache, and log in again to see the upgraded appliance.