The Management Pack for vRealize Orchestrator consists of a PAK file that contains out of the box workflows from vRealize Orchestrator. You may install more than one Management Pack for vRealize Orchestrator .
The solution that you downloaded includes a PAK file. Save that PAK file to a temporary folder on your local system.
- Log in to the vRealize Operations Manager user interface with admin privileges.
- On the menu, click Administration and in the left pane click Solutions.
- On the Solutions tab, click Add.
- Browse to locate the temporary folder and select the PAK file.
For example, vmware-MPforvRealizeOrchestrator-<version#-build#>.pak.
- Make the following choices:
- Select the checkbox against, Install the PAK file even if it is already installed.
- Select the checkbox against, Reset Default Content, overwriting to a newer version provided by this update. User modifications to DEFAULT Alert Definitions, Symptoms, Recommendations, Policy Definitions, Views, Dashboards, Widgets and Reports will be overwritten. If you are installing a product software update, clone or backup the content before you proceed.
Note: Select these checkboxes if you are updating the Management Pack for vRealize Orchestrator from version 1.0 to version 2.0.
- Click Upload.
The upload might take several minutes.
- Read and accept the EULA, and click Next.
Installation details appear in the window during the process.
- When the installation is finished, click Finish.
What to do next
Configure the Management Pack for vRealize Orchestrator to connect to an external vRealize Orchestrator or an instance embedded in vRealize Automation.