The Management Pack for VMware Cloud Provider Pod consists of a PAK file that contains default dashboards for the objects that the solution identifies.
- Download the Management Pack for VMware Cloud Provider Pod from VMware Solutions Exchange.
- Log in to vRealize Operations Manager and install the VMware CloudPod Management Health Pack.
- Log in to the vRealize Operations Manager user interface with administrator privileges.
- In the menu, select Administration and in the left pane select .
- On the Repository tab, click Add/Upgrade.
- Browse to the folder where you downloaded the PAK File and select the PAK file.
- Click Upload.
The upload might take several minutes.
- Read and accept the EULA, and click Next.
Installation details appear in the window during the process.
- When the installation is complete, click Finish.
- CloudPod adapter instances are added by default per collector nodes. Once VMware CloudPod Management Health Pack is installed, vRealize Operations Manager automatically creates adapter instance and start collecting objects. Therefore, you need not configure the adapter instance separately.
- When you install the CloudPod Health Management pack and try adding a data node to the vRealize Operations Manager cluster, CloudPod Health Adapter instance is not created. To fix, create a CloudPod Health Adapter instance manually from the UI after adding the node.
- At some cases, when the adapter instance is not created after installation, then you have to manually create a CloudPod Health Adapter instance after adding the node. For example, when there are four data nodes, and one of them does not have the CloudPod health adapter instance then you can manually create the CloudPod health adapter instance to such cluster.