You can upgrade to a newer version of Management Pack for vRealize Orchestrator.
- Log in to the vRealize Operations Manager user interface with admin privileges.
- Navigate to Add Management Pack under Other Management Pack. and click
- Browse to locate the temporary folder and select the PAK file.
- Select the Install the PAK file even if it is already installed check box.
This selection reloads the PAK file but retains the custom preferences of the user. Also, this selection does not overwrite or update the solution alerts, symptoms, recommendations, and policies.
- Select the Reset Default Content, overwriting to a newer version provided by this update check box.
This selection reloads the PAK file and overwrites the existing solution alerts, symptoms, recommendations, and policies with newer versions provided with the current PAK file.
- Click Upload.
The upload might take several minutes.
- Read and accept the EULA and click Next.
- When the upgrade is complete, click Finish.
- On the Manage Solutions page, click Test Connection to validate the connection.
What to do next
Import the Apply Host Security Configuration Rules Out of the Box (OOTB) workflow to vRealize Orchestrator.