An instance of vCenter must be available in vRealize Orchestrator and the same instance must be configured in vRealize Operations Manager. If this is not available, you can add a vCenter Instance to vRealize Orchestrator from vRealize Operations Manager.
Management Pack for vRealize Orchestrator must be configured.
- In the menu, select Administration and click Inventory in the left pane.
- Select Adapter Instances and then vRealize Orchestrator Adapter Instance from the list of adapter instances.
- Select the vRealize Orchestrator adapter instance.
A list of all the objects are displayed on the right pane.
- From the right pane, select the vRealize Orchestrator to which you want to add a vCenter instance.
- Click the Action icon and then Add a vCenter Instance to vRealize Orchestrator.
- Configure the properties.
- Click Begin Action.
A task is added to the task list.