You can upgrade to the latest of the Management Pack for VMware Cloud Provider Pod.
- Log in to the vRealize Operations Manager user interface with administrator privileges.
- In the menu, select Administration and in the left pane select .
- On the Repository tab, click Add/Upgrade.
- Browse to the folder where you downloaded the PAK File and select the PAK file.
- Click Upload.
The upload might take several minutes.
- Read and accept the EULA, and click Next.
Installation details appear in the window during the process.
- When the installation is complete, click Finish.