Install the VMware vRealize Operations Management Pack for SNMP from the vRealize Operations Manager interface.
- Download the PAK file from VMware Marketplace.
- Save the PAK file to a temporary folder on your local system.
- Log in to the vRealize Operations Manager user interface with administrator privileges.
- In the menu, select Administration and in the left pane select .
- On the Repository tab, click Add/Upgrade.
- Browse to locate the temporary folder and select the PAK file.
- Click Upload. The upload might take several minutes.
- Read and accept the EULA, and click Next.
Installation details appear in the window during the process.
- When the installation is complete, click Finish.
What to do next
Configure an adapter instance for the management pack.