The Management Pack for NSX for vSphere provides a list of report templates from which you can generate reports.
- In the left pane of vRealize Operations Manager, click Environment.
- In the Inventory Trees list, expand the Management Pack for NSX for vSphere object type for which you want to generate the report.
- Select the object for which you want to generate a report, and click the Reports tab.
- Select a report template, and click the Run Template icon.
When the report is complete, the number of generated reports is updated for the selected report template.
- Click Generated Reports, select the report, and in the Download column, select the format in which you want to download the report.