You can upgrade the NSX for vSphere Management Pack to a newer version by selecting the appropriate options and cutomizations.
- Log in to the vRealize Operations Manager user interface with administrator privileges.
- In the left pane of vRealize Operations Manager, click Administration and then Solutions.
- On the Solutions tab, click Add/Upgrade.
- Browse to locate the temporary folder and select the PAK file.
- Select the Install the PAK file even if it is already installed checkbox.
This selection reloads the PAK file but retains the custom preferences of the user. Also, this selection does not overwrite or update the solution alerts, symptoms, recommendations, and policies.
- (Optional) Select the Reset Default Content, overwriting to a newer version provided by this update checkbox.
This selection reloads the PAK file and overwrites the existing solution alerts, symptoms, recommendations, and policies with newer versions provided with the current PAK file.
- Click Upload.
The upload might take several minutes.
- Read and accept the EULA and click Next.
- When the upgrade is complete, click Finish.
- On the Manage Solutions page, click Test Connection to validate the connection.
- Accept the NSX Manager certificate and save the adapter settings.