Download an End Point Operations agent for each virtual machine that is running OpenStack services.
- Ensure that the End Point Operations agent corresponds with your vRealize Operations server. For example, if you are running vRealize Operations server 6.7, download the Endpoints agent for vRealize Operations server 6.7.
- Ensure that you are logged in as the root user and have access to the download folder before you perform the installation.
- Run tar -xvf <downloaded_epops_agent> to extract the file.
- Run cd <epops_extracted>/bin to extract the files.
- Run ./ep-agent start and follow the instructions to complete agent setup.