The Management Pack for VMware Cloud Director consists of a PAK file that contains out-of-the-box dashboards for the newer resource objects that are brought in from VMware Cloud Director .
The solution that you downloaded includes a PAK file. Save that PAK file to a temporary folder on your local system.
- Log in to the vRealize Operations Manager user interface with administrator privileges.
- In the menu, select Administration and in the left pane select .
- On the Repository tab, click Add/Upgrade.
- Browse to locate the temporary folder and select the PAK file.
- Click Upload. The upload might take several minutes.
- Read and accept the EULA, and click Next. Installation details appear in the window during the process.
- When the installation is completed, click Finish.
What to do next
Configure an adapter instance for the management pack.