After you have installed the VMware SDDC Health Monitoring Solution, you have to select the SDDC Health policy from the SDDC Health Group to display the alerts related to the VMware SDDC Health Monitoring Solution.
Verify that you have installed the VMware SDDC Health Monitoring Solution.
- To select the policy, click SDDC Health Group. and from the policies library, select
- Click the horizontal ellipse, and select Set Default Policy.
- To apply the policy for the SDDC Health Group objects, select the policy, and then in the right pane, click Edit Policy.
- In the Edit policies workspace, click Groups and Objects.
- Select the check box for the required groups or objects in the workspace.
- Click Save.
- Super Metric| Number of Children
- Super Metric| Children Badge health