The VMware SDDC Health Monitoring Solution consists of a PAK file that contains default dashboards for the objects that the solution identifies.
- Download the VMware SDDC Health Monitoring Solution from VMware Solutions Exchange.
- Log in to vRealize Operations Manager and install the VMware SDDC Health Monitoring Solution.
- Log in to the vRealize Operations Manager user interface with administrator privileges.
- In the menu, select Administration and in the left pane select .
- On the Repository tab, click Add/Upgrade.
- Browse to the folder where you downloaded the PAK File and select the PAK file.
- Click Upload.
The upload might take several minutes.
- Read and accept the EULA, and click Next.
Installation details appear in the window during the process.
- When the installation is complete, click Finish.
- SDDC adapter instances are added by default per collector nodes. Once VMware SDDC Health Monitoring Solution is installed, vRealize Operations Manager automatically creates adapter instance and start collecting objects. Therefore, you need not configure the adapter instance separately.
- When you install the VMware SDDC Health Monitoring Solution and try adding a data node to the vRealize Operations Manager cluster, SDDC Health Adapter instance is not created. To fix, create a SDDC Health Adapter instance manually from the UI after adding the node.
- Even for some Cloud proxies in vRealize Operations Cloud or vRealize Operations on-premises, if the adapter instance is not created, you must create the adapter instance manually. Do not modify the existing adapter instances of other vRealize Operations nodes. For example, when there are four data nodes, and one of them does not have the SDDC health adapter instance then you can manually create the SDDC health adapter instance to such cluster.