The VCF vCenters Performance dashboard helps you to know the vCenter performance in your VCF environment. You can view the vCenter disk space information, metric chart, sparkline chart, workload pattern in your VCF environment.
You can use the dashboard widgets in several ways.
- VCF vCenter List – Use this widget to view the vCenters and their attributes in your VCF environment.
- VCF Management vCenter – Use this widget to view the health, memory, CPU, and disk space metrics of your VCF management vCenter.
- VCF vCenter Disk Space Info - Use this widget to view the disk space details associated with your VCF vCenter.
- Metric Chart – Use this chart to view the hourly metrics like CPU and Memory workload, Disk Total Latency and other metrics for your VCF vCenter server.
- vCenter Sparkline Chart – Use this chart to view the sparkline metrics for your vCenter server.
- VCF vCenter Workload Pattern – Use this widget to view the hourly workload pattern for the object in your VCF vCenter.
- VCF vCenter CPU Workload X Latency Heatmap – Use this heat map to view the CPU workload latency for your vCenter.
- VCF vCenter Memory X Contention Heatmap – Use this heat map to view the memory contention details for your vCenter.