The VCF Workload Storage Performance dashboard helps you to know the workload across VCF datastores, datastore performance, datastore latency, storage performance, and disk space details for the VCF datastores and VMs in your VCF workload domain.
You can use the dashboard widgets in several ways.
- VCF Datastores – Use this widget to know the workload on the datastore objects in your VCF environment.
- Top-5 VCF VMs Disk Latency – Use this widget to know the Top-5 VCF VMs with their disk latency.
- Datastore Performance – Use this widget to know the datastore performance in terms of Read IOPs, Write IOPS, Read/Write Latency and other attributes in your VCF environment.
- Datastore Latency 7 Days – Use this widget to view the read/ write latency of a datastore for a period of 7 days.
- VCF VMs Storage Performance – Use this widget to view the storage performance of VCF VMs.
- VCF Top-5 VMs Disk Space – Use this widget to view the disk space for Top-5 VMs in your VCF environment.