The adapter instance provides you with a holistic view of the storage network connected to the vCenter Server system. The adapter discovers the storage devices only for the ESXi 6.0 and later.
- Log in to the vRealize Operations Manager user interface with administrator privileges.
- In the menu, select Administration and in the left pane select .
- On the Repository tab, click Add/Upgrade.
- Browse to locate the temporary folder and select the PAK file.
- Click Upload.
The upload might take several minutes.
- Read and accept the EULA and then click Next.
Installation details appear in the window during the process.
- Ensure that you install the PAK file on the primary node.
- When the installation is complete, click Finish.
What to do next
Configure the adapter instance for the management pack.