Use the Virtual Services Configuration Overview dashboard to ensure configuration consistency across all groups of virtual services.
How to Use the Dashboard
- Select an NSX Advanced Load Balancer instance from the NSX Advanced LB Instances widget.
- You see a list of corresponding virtual services for the selected NSX Advanced Load Balancer instance in the Virtual Services widget. Select a virtual service from the list.
- Use the Profiles widget to view the list of objects and other details.
- Use the Service Ports widget to view the ports that are open to service the client requests.
- Use the Analytics widget to view settings related to analytics across each virtual service.
- Use the Advanced Settings widget to view other configuration details for the virtual service selected.