Once a user is onboarded to the VMware Cloud Services, an account is created for that user. The user can log in to the account and generate a refresh token that can be configured as part of the Skyline adapter instance.
- Log in to the VMware Cloud Services, then select your user profile in the top-right corner, and click My Account.
- In the My Account page, click API Tokens.
- Enter a token name.
- Enter the Token TTL, which specifies how long the API Token will be valid.
- Define a scope for the token and select All Roles.
- Select the OpenID check box and click Generate.
- Copy, or save the generated token. You need this token to complete the configuration for the Management Pack for VMware Skyline.