Dashboards are the primary feature for monitoring and troubleshooting Cohesity storage problems from within vRealize Operations.
The following dashboards are included in the Management Pack for Cohesity:
- Cohesity Cluster Relationships shows the relationship between a Cohesity Cluster and related Remote Cluster(s). Select a Cohesity Cluster and related Remote Cluster to populate the Remote Cluster Relationships topology.
- Cohesity Health Investigation is the jumping-off pointing for investigating the health of your Cohesity environment. This dashboard displays at-a-glance health status for all resources in your Cohesity environment as well as metrics, relationships, and alerts specific to the resource selected from the Environment Overview widget.
- Cohesity Job Status provides a comprehensive view of your Cohesity Protection Jobs. Select a Cohesity Cluster and related Protection Job from the applicable widgets to populate the following information:
- Stats regarding job runs completed over the last 24 hours
- Stats regarding the latest job run
- A timeline graph of job status, including:
- Jobs Running
- Failed Runs
- Successful Runs
- Canceled Runs
- A graph of alert volumes for jobs
- Cohesity Performance provides insight into the overall performance of your Cohesity Clusters, View Boxes, and Protection Jobs. Select a Cluster and View Box/Protection Job from the applicable widgets to populate key performance indicators (KPIs) for the selected resources.
- Cohesity Protected VMs provides insight into the VMware Virtual Machines (VMs) protected by Cohesity Protection Policies and Protection Jobs. Select a VM from the Protected Virtual Machines widget to populate its Scoreboard key performance indicators (KPIs), list of properties, and a Topology Graph showing the policies and jobs protecting a particular VM.
- Cohesity vCenter Performance provides insight into the impact of your Protection Jobs on vCenter performance. Select a Cohesity Cluster, Protection Source, and Protection Job from the applicable widgets to populate Cohesity Cluster key performance indicators (KPIs), vCenter KPIs, Protection Job Alert Volume, and Relationships to the vCenter.