To further customize how your Management Pack dashboards are displayed, the following tags (containers) are currently available for filtering:
- Nimble vCenter Servers – VMWare vCenter that contains Nimble volumes
- Nimble Volume VMs – VMWare virtual machines related to Nimble volumes
- Nimble Volumes Datastores – VMWare datastores related to Nimble volumes
- Nimble Groups – All Nimble group resource kinds
- Nimble Volume Collections – All Nimble volume collection resource kinds
To select a tag, perform the following steps:
- Click the Content navigation shortcut.
- Select Dashboards from the navigation pane.
- Select the dashboard you want to filter, then click Edit .
Select Edit Widget for the specific dashboard widget you want to filter.
- In the dialog that appears, under Select which tags to filter , expand the Nimble Storage option and select the desired tag(s).
To save your configuration and exit the Edit window, click Save .Note: If selecting multiple configurations, you can save each one without exiting the Edit window by clicking Save Configuration .