To provide access to certain resource details, add users to an organization. The users with this access can view the Organization Overview for the underlying resources.
- To integrate with OpenLDAP or Active directory, verify that you have added authentication sources in vRealize Operations and the user names are present in Active Directory or OpenLDAP. For more information on adding authentication sources, see vRealize Operations Manager documentation.
- On VMware Chargeback for VMware Cloud Director page, click .
- Go to the Manage Users tab and click ADD USER.
- Select any Organization and click Next.
- To create a new local user, provide required details and click Add User.
- To import an existing user from Active Directory or Open LDAP, click Import and select the import location.
- Click Search and then Add User.
You have created a user with permissions to access an organization through VMware Chargeback.