You can register a different vRealize Operations for VMware Chargeback when the vRealize Operations registered with VMware Chargeback becomes unavailable or when there is a change in the requirement of vRealize Operations for VMware Chargeback.
- Log in to the vCenter environment where VMware Chargeback is deployed.
- Power off the VMware Chargeback Virtual Machine.
- Click Properties. , and then click
- Search for vrops_host, and click SET Value.
- Enter the new vRealize Operations IP.
- Power on the VMware Chargeback.