vRealize Operations Management Pack for VMware vCloud Director | 17 FEB 2022 | Build 19248529
What's in the Release NotesThe release notes cover the following topics:
You can use the Management Pack for vCloud Director with vRealize Operations Manager. The Management Pack for vCloud Director monitors the health of supported vCloud Director entities and sends early warning alerts for monitored Provider Virtual Data Center (VDC) objects
- New metrics to summarize NSX-T based data transfer at Cloud Director Edge device level
- New metrics at VM levels to represent actual used storage in addition to configured storage per storage profile
- Support for Kubernetes integration
- Support for ALP application
- Apache log4j is updated to version 2.16, to resolve CVE-2021-44228 and CVE-2021-45046
Management Pack for vCloud Director 8.6.1 is supported only on vRealize Operations Manager 8.5 and 8.6.
For compatibility between products, please refer to the VMware Product Interoperability Matrices.
- In a FIPS enabled vRealize Operations Manager, the Management Pack for VMware Cloud Director stops collecting data in large scale deployments
In a FIPS enabled vRealize Operations Manager, the Management Pack for VMware Cloud Director stops collecting data in large-scale deployments due to a bug in bouncy castle dependency in Cloud Director rest client SDK. This issue is intermittent.
Workaround: Restart Cloud Director adapter instance as soon as vRealize Operations Manager admin gets an alert for Cloud Director.