The following procedure is applicable when you have access to the user interface of vRealize Operations. You can install the Management Pack for VMware Cloud Director from the vRealize Operations user interface.
- Download the PAK file from VMware Marketplace.
- Save the PAK file to a temporary folder on your local system.
- Log in to the vRealize Operations user interface with administrator privileges.
- From the left menu, click Repository tab. , and then click the
- On the Repository tab, click Add.
- Browse to locate the temporary folder and select the PAK file.
- Click Upload. The upload might take several minutes.
- Read and accept the EULA, and click Next.
Installation details appear in the window during the process.
- When the installation is complete, click Finish.
What to do next
Configure an adapter instance for the management pack.