You can add top-level message prompts anywhere in the recovery plan.
You have a recovery plan to which to add custom steps.
- Click Recovery Plans in the Site Recovery Manager interface, and select a recovery plan.
- Click the Recovery Steps tab.
- Right-click a step before or after which to add a custom step, and select Add Step.
- Select Prompt.
- In the Name text box, type a name for the step.
- In the Content text box, type the prompt message.
- Select where in the sequence of steps to insert the new step.
Before selected step
After selected step
- Click OK to add the step to the recovery plan.