Use the Edit Array Manager wizard to modify an array manager's name or other settings, such as the IP address or user name and password.
About this task
For more information about how to fill in the adapter fields, see the documentation that your SRA vendor provides. While fields vary among SRAs, common fields include IP address, protocol information, mapping between array names and IP addresses, and user names and passwords.
- Click Array Managers in the left pane, and select an array manager.
- Right-click an array and select Edit Array Manager.
- Modify the name for the array in the Display Name field.
Use a descriptive name that makes it easy for you to identify the storage associated with this array manager. You cannot modify the array manager type.
- Modify the adapter information.
These fields are created by the SRA.
- Click Finish to complete the modification of the array manager.