You create a recovery plan to establish how Site Recovery Manager recovers virtual machines.
- In the vSphere Web Client, select .
- On the tab, click the icon to create a recovery plan.
- Enter a name for the plan, select a location, then click Next.
- Select the recovery site and click Next.
- Select one or more protection groups for the plan to recover, and click Next.
- Select a test network for the virtual machines whose configured recovery network is the selected recovery network identified by the datacenter and recovery network. The test network can be only from the same datacenter and the default is Auto.
Select the datacenter to which virtual machines recover.
Select the network to use for planned migration and disaster recovery.
Select the test network to use for recovery plan tests.
- Click Next.
- (Optional) : Add a description for the recovery plan and click Next.
- Review the summary information and click Finish to create the recovery plan.